Tuesday 11 January 2011

Quest to Conquer Gymdom - Part One - Day 2

Sunday night exercise is unheard of in my house, but it did indeed happen!
I have circled all the classes on the timetable that would suit my diary and rocked up all ready for yoga - new outfit and everything. Annoyingly the new timetable didn't go live until Monday 10th, so off to the pool whilst Ward hits the gym.

46 lengths later (which is impressive for me) we met up in the jacuzzi which was lovely and then to the sauna and steam room, where I quickly decided it was a bit too hot for me! Got to the changing rooms quickly and flailed about trying to not faint!

Apart from the flaking out it was quite a good visit, so both feeling energised and healthy we ordered a chinese takeaway. One meal to share mind, we're being good!

Thoughts from me;

  • Pool was nice and warm but quite claustrophobic.
  • Sauna too hot!
Thoughts from him;
  • Good steam room.

No comments:

Post a Comment