Friday 23 August 2013

Friday Flower

Today is the turn of the hydrangea, I love these big, beautiful blooms! I have them growing in my garden in sumptuous shades of pink with a hint of green.



Even my cheeky chap Rupert likes to smell flowers from the garden, I'm not too sure what he makes of them though?

 


When I bought the hydrangea it was blue and I wish it had stayed that way because they're so gorgeous that colour. I think it's something to do with the acidity of the soil, I need to have a play around, mine's in a pot so any tips would be useful?

I found this lovely botanical print at the thegraphicsfairy.com it would look perfect in my dining room.

 
Another thing that would look great in my dining room are these hydrangea cakes from www.glorioustreats.com, afternoon tea anyone?


I get really nervous trying to do fancy frosting but I'm definitely going to give this a try. If I can't have blue hydrangeas in my garden I'll have them with a cup of tea instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment