Tuesday 14 June 2011

It's Been So Long

Hurrah i'm back on line! Thanks to moving house i have been off-line for quite some time (that'll teach me).


So here's what you've missed whilst i've been away...
Moving House
One word... Stress!


Swanky Celeb Spotting
My Million Makers team won our region and got to take a trip to London for an afternoon with HRH The Prince of Wales - you think that's exciting... we also saw Cheryl Cole! After a great team effort with The Celebrity Cookbook (still available on Amazon if you missed out) we ended up raising over £26,000 for The Princes Trust and coming 6th in the whole challenge!   


A Bit of Baking
Baking has been on hold in favour of... 'being good'! I did my first party cake though and there will be more to come i'm sure!


Fishy Foot Spa
 Not too sure about this one, if i put my feet in water without fish for 15 minutes i'm sure they'd come out softer too? I had my 'spa' at Aqua Preena in York and it was a lovely experience, but not too sure i'd do it again. Any fishy thoughts on that are welcome!


The Joys of Spring
 A visit to Temple Newsam is great around this time of year, even better if you have kids. Visit the farm for piglets, lambs, calves and chicks that are all just too cute for words! Take a picnic and have a lovely walk around the grounds, a fantastic cheap day out. I would definitely recommend!


A Mini Break
I haven't ventured far, but did have a lovely mini break in York staying at the Burn Hall Hotel, lovely surroundings and even better food. After 3 days of eating 3 course dinners cake making was banned!

Hope you've all been having fun too!


No comments:

Post a Comment