Thursday 23 June 2011

Photography Challenge

After loads of inspiration from my Great Granddads family albums and years of wanting to get properly into photography i thought i'd better set myself a challenge.
I am absolutley hooked on Pinterest and found these brilliant ideas here.




This one is taken from White Peach Photo. This challenge was set up for June, unfortunatley I found it too late, but I plan to create my own version over the weekend and get started in July.
I think I will look at my Great Granddads collection and build each day upon different aspects from his pictures.   

 
Gifts

I think this idea is absolutely brilliant, taken from My Mix Of Six it would make for a really great cover of a photobook. Good for a wedding too, get all of your guests involved.

Now i just need to work out how I get my family involved in this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment