Tuesday 5 July 2011

Kitchen Dreams

I currently rent my house and it can sometimes be hard trying to make it your own when you almost know it's temporary. What's the point in doing it if you have to put it all back?

Anyway i've decided to take a view and make this home my own, starting with my kitchen.

I've always wanted a retro theme and I love red, now i have my own American diner style floor I have struggled a bit with it. I would love to see more themes with this checkerboard style tiling.


 I found this gorgeous image from House of Turquoise and I am feeling very inspired to reach for a  paint pot! I would have never thought about putting red & turquoise together but it looks fantastic!


Paintbrushes at the ready!


But before I purchase my paint I want to up my collection of red kitchen accessories and get myself some retro inspired artwork too. Let me know your favourite kitchen accessories and where you like to buy them. I especially want some gorgeous tea towels!

I have so many projects on the go at the moment, but I think this one will be easy to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment